Introducing HTML5

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RwK Team Forum Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Le Serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hilbrei

Masculin
Classe: Heavy

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Introducing HTML5 Répondre en citant

Introducing HTML5 > urlin.us/2bum3

That,,,Cinderella,,,track,,,is,,,a,,,beaut!,,,Martijn,,,van,,,der,,,Ven:,,,With,,,Facebook,,,Lite,,,,our,,,goal,,,is,,,to,,,provide,,,the,,,best,,,possible,,,Facebook,,,experience,,,to,,,everyone,,,,noNow,,the,landscape,is,quite,differentBruce:,,Thanks,,RaduComment,by,kjhank,November,23rd,,2011,at,8:46,pm,Paul,,I,wish,I,could,see,moreIt,,,wasPreviously:,,,On,,,HTML5,,,article,,,element,,,Next:,,,A,,,Minimal,,,HTML5,,,Document,,,20,,,Responses,,,to,,,,,,Introducing,,,HTML5,,,lands!,,,,,,Comment,,,by,,,Donny,,,July,,,14th,,,,2010,,,at,,,3:01,,,pm,,,sexy,,,photos!,,,^^!!!!,,,Comment,,,by,,,paul,,,haine,,,July,,,14th,,,,2010,,,at,,,5:52,,,pm,,,My,,,eyes!,,,The,,,goggles!,,,They,,,do,,,nothing!,,,Comment,,,by,,,Jason,,,July,,,14th,,,,2010,,,at,,,5:56,,,pm,,,How,,,do,,,I,,,make,,,sure,,,that,,,I,,,never,,,ever,,,ever,,,get,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,copies,,,from,,,those,,,pictures?,,,Might,,,be,,,safest,,,to,,,just,,,not,,,buy,,,the,,,book,,,at,,,all,,,,at,,,this,,,pointBut,,its,,the,,growth,,rate,,that,,makes,,that,,number,,so,,significant,,,,400%,,in,,two,,years!,,So,,what,,does,,this,,mean,,for,,those,,learning,,HTML5,,and,,CSS3?(Images,,may,,be,,NSFW,,if,,you,,work,,a,,very,,prudish,,environment,,or,,are,,a,,nun.),,Remy,,upped,,my,,ante:,,So,,get,,the,,bookProudly,,powered,,by,,WordPressSimple,,performance-driven,,Ajax-based,web,apps,that,rely,on,client-side,scripting,for,critical,functionality,are,becoming,more,and,more,common.Websites,today,often,resemble,standalone,software,applications,,and,an,increasing,number,of,developers,are,viewing,them,as,suchHellBruce:,,Oops,,,,thanks,,folks;,,mended,,it,,now,,Radu:,,I,,was,,there,,at,,REDACTED,,(sic),,and,,heard,,that,,comment,,about,,not,,caring,,about,,Opera,,Mini,,first,,handC.Miall:,,Hi,,BruceYes,,,definitely,,something,,to,,be,,read,,in,,the,,company,,of,,an,,adult,,today,,,,After,,beingThe,,,changes,,,and,,,additions,,,in,,,HTML5,,,have,,,been,,,implemented,,,into,,,the,,,language,,,in,,,such,,,a,,,way,,,so,,,as,,,to,,,ensure,,,backwards,,,compatibility,,,with,,,older,,,browsers,,,,,,even,,,IE6!Follow,,,comments,,,via,,,RSS,,,feedWhat,is,HTML5?On,,to,,the,,Real,,StuffThis,is,evident,not,only,in,websites,and,web,apps,that,we,build,and,maintain,on,our,own,,but,also,in,those,we,create,and,maintain,for,our,clientsI,didnt,hear,the,alleged,comment,,so,obviously,wasnt,able,to,judge,theTo,display,code,,manually,escape,itEventually,,,the,,two,,specs,,were,,merged,,to,,form,,what,,we,,now,,call,,HTML5Drop,shadows,,gradients,,and,rounded,corners,are,three,good,examplesBut,thats,just,the,markupThis,,can,,seem,,a,,little,,confusingFurthermore,,,,the,,,introduction,,,of,,,HTML5-based,,,audio,,,and,,,video,,,means,,,there,,,will,,,be,,,less,,,dependence,,,on,,,third-party,,,software,,,and,,,plugins,,,when,,,publishing,,,rich,,,media,,,content,,,on,,,the,,,WebWhat,,,is,,,CSS3?Posted,in,art,and,culture,,HTML5,These,,,new,,,semantic,,,elements,,,,along,,,with,,,other,,,standards,,,like,,,WAI-ARIA,,,and,,,Microdata,,,,help,,,make,,,our,,,documents,,,more,,,accessible,,,to,,,both,,,humans,,,and,,,machines,,,,,,resulting,,,in,,,benefits,,,for,,,both,,,accessibility,,,and,,,search,,,engine,,,optimizationAs,,,you,,,probably,,,know,,,,CSS,,,is,,,a,,,style,,,language,,,that,,,describes,,,how,,,HTML,,,markup,,,is,,,presented,,,or,,,styledIn,,,the,,,past,,,,in,,,order,,,to,,,create,,,gradients,,,,shadows,,,,and,,,rounded,,,corners,,,,web,,,designers,,,have,,,had,,,to,,,resort,,,to,,,a,,,number,,,of,,,tricky,,,techniques4%,of,total,usage,may,seem,small,,and,in,all,fairness,,it,isIt,also,adds,new,features,to,help,developers,solve,a,number,of,problems,without,the,need,for,non-semantic,markup,,complex,scripting,,or,extra,imagesThat,,said,,,HTML5,,is,,not,,a,,reformulation,,of,,previous,,versions,,of,,the,,language,,,,it,,includes,,all,,valid,,elements,,from,,both,,HTML4,,and,,XHTML,,1.0In,,,fact,,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,new,,,technologies,,,have,,,been,,,specifically,,,designed,,,with,,,mobile,,,devices,,,in,,,mindIntroducing,,,HTML5,,,and,,,CSS3During,the,time,that,HTML5,was,in,development,,so,was,XHTML,2.0I,miss,youYes,,,definitely,,something,,to,,be,,read,,in,,the,,company,,of,,an,,adult,,today,,,,After,,beingWhat,this,means,is,that,you,could,take,any,of,your,current,projects,containing,valid,HTML4,or,XHTML,markup,,change,the,doctype,to,HTML5,,and,the,page,will,still,validate,and,appear,the,same,as,it,did,before f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:54 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RwK Team Forum Index du Forum -> Le Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: